INVITATION TO BID
Procurement Reference Number
Bid for the supply of tire.
Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union Ltd (YCFCU Ltd) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of tire according to the specifications mentioned below.
Size & Radius 12/20 Complete
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following bid instructions.
- Interested bidders shall buy a complete set of bid documents from the Administration and Finance department of the union upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 (one hundred birrs) during office hours starting from September 7/2020.
- Presentation copy of renewed trade license (for the current year), Tax clearance certificate (for the current year), VAT registration certificate, and the TIN number is a must.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond amounting to 2 % of the total bid price in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee or CPO and shall be delivered to the address here under before 10:00 A.M September 18/2020 Bid bond in any form is not acceptable
- Bid proposal shall be presented in the form of two envelope system. Thus the technical and financial offers shall be delivered separately labeling “technical” and “financial” on the envelope and shall be submitted to the Union address here under before 10:00 A.M September 18/2020.
- The Technical and Financial Proposal shall be submitted separately and clearly marking the envelopes as “Original” or “Copy” in a wax-sealed envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of the bid document shall be 10:00 A.M September 18/2020 in address hereunder.
- Bid opening may be held in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend at 11:00 A.M September 18/2020 in the address hereunder.
- 8Representatives shall deliver a representation letter from the Authorized Government body.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Finance and Administration Department of the union on the address hereunder.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from 1 – 9 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- The union reserves the right to accept or reject full or partial bids.
YIRGACHEFFE COFFEE FARMERS
COOPERATIVE UNION Ltd Akaki kality Subcity
around Kality Square behind CCRDA Head Office
Around Kality Square Behind CCRDA Head Office
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org P.O.BOX: 122641