INVITATION TO BID
Yetebaberut Beherawi Petroleum (YBP) invites all interested and eligible bidders in participating FENCE WORK BETWEEN CMC YBP S/S & EJIGAYAHU DEBABAA meet the requirements under mentioned:
1. Interested bidders category BC5 or GC5 and above can obtain the bid documents from our Head Office with address specified below upon payment of non-refundable birr 300.00 (Three hundred birr) as of the date of bid issued.
2. Bidders must submit a currently renewed and valid original license.
3. Bidders shall submit one original as well as one copy of financial proposals.
4. Bidders should submit their offer in a wax sealed envelope marked with “FENCE WORK BETWEEN CMC YBP S/S & EJIGAYAHU DEBABAA”
5. All bids must be submitted to address below effective from March 09, 2020 to March 17, 2020, before 08:00PM Local time. Late bids will not be considered.
6. All bidders must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total bid amount against CPO from legally recognized banks valid for at least 90 (Ninety) days effective from bid opening.
7. Technical Proposals and bid security of the bidders shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on March 17, 2020, before 08:30PM Local time at the meeting room, 2nd floor YBP main office.
8. Yetebaberut Beherawi Petroleum S.C. reserves the right in accepting or rejecting the bid fully or partially.
YBP head office: Mikileland Street, road from Wuhalimat to Atlas hotel, Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Tel:- +251 116 63 85 77/80