Invitation to Bid
Procurement Reference No:01/2020
- Woldia University has located budget to be used for the procurement of Waste water sewerage Line construction project located in woldia university main campus.
- The University invites eligible bidders of BC or GC 1: to 7 for the provision of construction works of Waste water sewerage Line construction project.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Woldia University Procurement Administration Directorate at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm from Monday to Thursday ,and from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. local time on Friday.
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application from date the newspaper announced on July 29/7/2020 up to on August 18/08/2020 air time 21 days. at or before 5:30 p.m. Certificate of registration renewed for 2012 Ethiopian fiscal year, VAT registration certificate, valid tax clearance certificate and Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY, contractors BC or Gc class, to the address below and upon the payment of a non refundable fee of 300 (Three hundred) ETB, the method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address indicated in the bid document at or before 10:00 A.m local time on 19/08/2020. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the financial offer addressed to the employer only in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any contestation whatsoever. The bidders are instructed to submit one original & two first copy of the original documents of technical and financial bid documents in separate envelopes i.e., the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the “The Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”. The bid security shall be part of the technical offer but in a separately sealed envelope. All bid documents should have seal and legally authorized person signature in each page. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened on August 19/08/2020 at 10:30 A.m. hour local time at the address indicated in the bid document in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. But the bid will be opened in the absence of the bidders or their representatives.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty(120) calendar days after Bid opening.
- Documents will be issued from Woldia University Procurement Administration Directorate.
- Woldia University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders
P.O. Box 400
Tel. +251 335402186 +251 33 4311544
Woldia University, Woldia, Ethiopia