INVITATION TO BID
CONSULTANCY WORK TO GATHER
EVIDENCE OF WASH RELATED GENDER an
NORMS AND VALUES
WaterAld Is international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH).WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :Consultancy service to gather evidence of WASH related Gender norms and values
- Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from WAE’s office from October 22, 2020 to November 4,2020 during working hours, 08.30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business license and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate and have to submit these requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before November 5, 2020 until 02:00 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
- Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name. address, legal stamp and WAE/Cons./WASH/GNV/OB/2020/00058
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the November 5, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: email@example.com
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna
Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd Noor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia