Invitation to Bidders
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Water Well drilling enterprise (WWDE) has invited eligible bidders for supply of observation pipe (3/4″ and 1″ GI pipe).
- Bidders should present currently renewed trade license registration certificate and payment receipt of Inland Revenue for 2012 Ethiopian calendar year and VAT registration certificate when coming to purchase the tender document,
- All bid must be accompanied by bid security of 2% of the total bid price including Vat) in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for 120 days.
- Bidding documents may be obtained from WWDD’s head cflice (Bahir dar), office no 17 starting from announcement to 20th consecutive clays in the working time from the office mentioned above up on payment of a non-refundable fee birr 100.
- Technical and financial bid documents shall be in separate envelopes & wax- scaled (one original & one copy for each) All bids shall be sealed and delivered to WWDE’s office at Bahir dar. Bid closing date shall be on the 20th day of announcement of this invitation at 8:00 local time. And will be opened on the same date in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative at the office of WWDE bahir dar on the same date 8:30 local time. If the bid opening date is holiday, clothing and opening of the bid will be the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The WWDE reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Interested Illegible bidders may obtain further information from the WWDE office the following address.
Water Well Drilling Enterprise P.O box 173
Tel: 251-058-220-64-07/47-57 Fax:- 251-058-220-64-12/48-65
Location-Bahir dar, Ethiopia
Water Well drilling enterprise (WWDE)