INITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER REF. NO. NCB/WCSh.Co -017/2020
Walabu Construction Sh. Company has planned to invite eligible, interested and qualified bidders to participate for the purchase of Stationary Asphalt Heater for our Projects to be purchased in local currency. Therefore,
- Bidders must be qualified and submit their non-returnable copies of renewed relevant license, Registration card issued from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, VAT Registration certificate, TIN (Tax Identification Number), Registration in FPPA’s suppliers list, and Tax clearance certificate from the concerned authority.
- The bidder must provide bid security in the amount of 200,000.00 (Two Hundred thousand) ETB inC.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution; any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically; (Insurance bond is not acceptable).
- Bidders shall prepare and sign and seal (on each page), and submit one originals and one copies of the Technical and Financial offer proposals separately.
- Bidders have to buy a complete bidding standard document in non-refundable 300.00 birr
- The Bid shall be closed on August 27, 2020 at 8:00 (Local time) and opened on the same date at 8:30 (Local time) in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
- The company reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid. Our address is – Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center (in front of maseltegna) Oromia Water Works Construction Enterprise Building 1s Floor/ Room No. 21,WCSh. Co., Finance & Procurement Administration Supportive Process.
For additional information – 09-1 1-5-953-92 or 09-1 1-59-53-97
Walabu Construction Sh.