INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER REF. NO. NCB/ WCSh.Co-009/2020
Walabu Construction Sh. Company has planned to invite eligible, interested and qualified bidders to participate for the purchase of Pick up Double Cabin for our Projects to be purchased in local currency
- Bidders must qualified and submit their non-returnable copies of renewed relevant license, Registration card issued from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, VAT Registration certificate, TIN (Tax Identification Number), Registration in FPPA’s supplierslist, and Tax clearance certificate from the concerned authority.
- The bidder must provide bid security in the amount of 300,000.00 (Thirty Hundred thousand) ETB in C.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution; any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically; (Insurance bond is not acceptable).
- Bidders shall prepare and sign and seal (on each page), and submit one originals and one copies of the Technical and Financial offer proposals separately.
- Bidders have to buy a complete bidding standard document in non-refundable 200.00 birr
- The Bid shall be closed on July 16/2020 at 8:00 (Local time) and opened on the same date at 8:30 (Local time) in the presence of bidder’s or their legal representatives.
- The company reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid. Our address is – Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center (in front ofmaseltegna) Oromia Water Works Construction Enterprise Building 1st Floor/ Room No.21, WCSh.Co., Finance & Procurement Administration Supportive Process.
For additional information – 09-11-5-953-92 or 09-11-59-53-97
Walabu Construction Sh. Company