INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
TENDER NO. NCB/WCSh. Co -003/2020 Supply OF Medium and low Voltage Cable
Walabu Construction Sh. Company has planned to invite eligible and interested bidders to purchase Medium and low Voltage Cable for Bulbula (IAIP) Phase II Infrastructure Project. Therefore, interested and eligible bidders are invited to participate for the supply of the purchase of Supply of Medium and low Voltage Cable to be purchased in local currency. Hence;
- A complete bidding document may be purchased by an interested bidder on the submission of a written application together with renewed relevant license, Registration card issued from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, VAT Registration certificate, TIN (Tax Identification Number & Clearance) to the above office upon payment of non-refundable Birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr only) in cash.
- The bidder must provide bid security in the amount of 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand) ETB in C.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution. Any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically; (Insurance bond is not acceptable).
- The Bid shall be closed on June 16/2020 G.C. at 2:00 P.M. And opened on the same date at 2:30 P.M. On the presence of bidder’s or their representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further information from our office at WCSh.Co. Finance & Procurement Administration Supportive Process (on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center Oromia Water Works Construction Enterprise Building Frist Floor ) 1st Floor/ Room No. 21 – 09-11-59-53-92 or 09-11-59-53-97/09-21-40-23-63
- Our Organization reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid.
Walabu Construction Sh. Company