The Ministry of Water, Irrigation, and Energy invites interested bidders to submit a sealed bid for Supply and Installation of six Servers, Supply and installation of 3 servers including switches, server rack, battery – UPS, Antivirus, Firewall and for the Procurement of Smart TVs
Invitation for Bid
BID NO. MOWIE/NA/ICB/02/2020
- The Ministry of Water, Irrigation, and Energy has got funds from the world bank for Electrification project has allocated some part of the fund Supply and Installation of Servers and Procurement of Smart TV
- a. Lot 1: Supply and Installation of six Servers
- b. Lot II: Supply and installation of 3 servers including switches, server rack, battery – UPS, Antivirus, Firewall
- c. Lot III: Procurement of Smart TVs
2. The Ministry hereby invites interested bidders to submit a sealed bid for the captioned three lots
3. Bidders are required to present renewed license, Registration certificate from MOFED. VAT registration certificate, Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Profit or loss statements along with their bid.
4. Interested bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents upon payment of a nonrefundable Birr 200 (Birr two hundred).
5. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as follows in the form of unconditional bank guarantee that must be counter guaranteed by any bank in the purchaser’s country, in any currency that can easily be converted into Ethiopian Birr or CPO.
- Lot I: USD 10,000
- Lot II USD 5,000
- Lot III USD 2,000
6. Bids must be delivered to address below before June 1st, 2020 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 PM in the presence of the bidder’s or its representative.
7. Bidders have the option to participate in one, two or in all lots
8. The Ministry has the right to reject any or all the bids as needed.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from the:
Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy National Electrification Directorate Haile G/Selassie Avenue 3rd floor, Room 307 Tel 0116625524, Fax 0116639190 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia