The Harari People National Regional State, Harari Municipality UNIDP Coordinating office invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction of earthwork & retaining work
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
- Lot-1 …for earth work
- Lot-2…for retaining work
Place: Harar Municipality VIIDP Coordinating office
Legal Address :Harar Municipality UIIDP Coordinating office P.O. Box 46, street Address: in front of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia behind Municipality/the main Building. Harar, Ethiopia.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received finance from the international development association (IDA) towards the cost of UIIDP Coordinating office
- The federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the International Association (IDA) towards the cost of UIIDP. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for construction of Lot-1 for earth work Lot-2 for retaining work.
- It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payment under the contract for purchase of different work
- The Harari People National Regional state, Harari Municipality UNIDP Coordinating office now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for construction of lot-1 earth work. Lot-2 for retaining a-bid must be accompanied by a bid security birr 50,000 For earth work b-bid must be accompanied by a bid security birr 80,000 For retiniong work.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with National Competitive Bidding (NCB) and is open to contract licensed by Ministry of Construction and Urban Development.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Harar Municipality UIIDP Coordinating office in front of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Room No. 38, Tel: 025 666 00 18/09 12 13 00 55 and inspect the bidding document at the address giving below from April 6/2020 up the last delivery period.
- Qualification requirement include: (interest list technical, financial, legal and other requirement based on the details provided in the bidding documents.)
- Each bidder (G.C Grade 5 and above) can purchase and compete only for one site. A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidder on the submission of a written application to the address below and up on payment of a non-refundable fee for each lot or bid 200 birr starting from April 6/2020. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before April 28/2020 at 3:30 A.M local time late bids will be rejected.
- bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder representative who choose to attend April 28/2020 at 4:00 A.M local time
The Harar Municipality reserves the right to reject bidding process at any time prior contract award with out there by incurring any liability to bidders.
The address referred to above is: Legal Address: Harar Municipality UIIDP Coordinating office in front of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia behind Municipality/the main Building. Room No. 38, Tel: 025 666 00 18/09 12130055 Harar, Ethiopia
Harar Municipality UIIDP Coordinating office Remark: April 6 Bid In Capital newspaper is rejected. Refer: April 5 Ethopian Herald newspaper.