The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Maokomo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resources Office invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the expansion of Maokomo Special Woreda Tongo Human Health Center Expansion Project
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Name of Borrowing Country: Federal Democratic
- Republic of Ethiopia
- Name of Region: Benishangul Gumuz Regional
- Name of Project: Developmental Response to
- Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP)
- IFB Title: Procurement for Tongo Human Health
- Center Expansion Project.
- IFB Number: OB/NCB/02/2012EC
1. The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Mao & Komo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office has received fund from the World Bank (WB) towards financing for the cost of Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) and it intends to apply part of the fund to payments under the contract for Procurement of Mao Komo Special woreda Tongo Human Health Center Expansion Project.
2.The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Maokomo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resources Office invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the expansion of
Type Main of Building
Maokomo Special Woreda Tongo Human Health Center Expansion Project
MCH, IPD,Delivery Room, Nurses Stay Room, Women ward, Shower & VIP Latrine, Safety Tank,men Ward,Preparation Room and Sterilization,store for cleaner’s property.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the world Banks Procurement Guideline: procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA credits (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guideline.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Maokomo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resources Office Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) Coordination Unit and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM of official working days.
6.The bid shall be open to all eligible bidders fulfilling the following requirements:
- 6.1. The bidder must possess a construction license of GC – 5 or BC – 5 and above that has been renewed for the budget year 2012 E.C
- 6.2. A Certificates of Registration for VAT, TIN and Suppliers Registration
- 6.3. A Certificates of Registration at the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2012 E.C.
- 6.4. The bidders must provide Copies of the Construction license, Certificate of TIN and VAT, TAX Clearance letter to purchase the biding documents.
- 6.5. The tenders should be accompanied by bid security of 100,000 ETB in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO.
- 6.6. Additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00 birr.
8. One original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids sealed in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to Bidders should be submitted to the address below, on 30 calendar days from the date of the request is published on Ethiopian herald News Paper before 2:00 P.M.
9. The bids will be opened in the afternoon at 2:30 P.M in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend at Tongo Town office on the 304 calendar days. If the 30th day is not working day, the next working day shall be the opening day.
10. Late submissions shall be rejected.
11. The bids will be valid for 120 days after bid opening.
12. Completion time for the aforementioned lot expansion projects is three (3) months.
13. The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
14. The address referred to above is:
Attn: to DRDIP Coordination Unit
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Maokomo
Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural
+251913317951 +25191207 4066
Ato Girma Gudeta Ato Nigatu Tadese
Procurement Officer Project coordinator
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Maokomo Special
Woreda Agriculture and Natural