CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDITORS
Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia is non-profitable non-governmental organization providing humanitarian assistance and development service in different region of the country.
Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia is pleased to invite qualified and registered audit firms recognized by AABE to submit their technical and financial proposal for auditing the IPSAS based book of accounts of the organization for the period January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- The Audit firm must have solid experience in the area of Charity organization.
- The Audit should provide VAT and business registration that has been renewed for the year 2012 E.C as well as other renewal legal documents.
- The Audit firm should provide complete company profile.
- The Audit firm is required to submit the completion time of the Audit work and Audit fee for the service.
- Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia is for the first time is adopting IPSAS
Eligible and interested Audit firm who fulfill the above criteria can visit the organization during working hours (9:00 AM to 1:00PM in the morning & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the afternoon) Monday to Friday.
Bidders should send their technical & financial proposals on or before May 25, 2020 up to 5:00 PM to the following address.
Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia
Shiromeda, In front of Hibret Bank
P.O. Box 11089
For more information: Please visit www.tlhethiopia.com