Specfic Procurement Notice
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: RURAL WASH
- Contract Title: Construction of RPS (Civil work construction , supply and installation of Pipes and Fittings and electromechanical equipment) at Kilite Awlealo Woreda (Din wale Village) Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No IDA-64450 RFB Reference No.: ET-TIGRAY WRDB-151627-CW-RFB
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the RURAL WASH, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of RPS (Civil work construction supply and installation of Pipes and Fittings and electromechanical equipment) at Kilite Awlealo Woreda (Dinwale Village)
- Tigray Water Resource Bureau now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Construction of RPS (Civil work construction, supply and installation of Pipes and Fittings and electromechanical cquipment) at Kilite Awlealo Woreda (Diawale Village, located at Eastern Zone of Tigray.
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 Revised on November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Water Resource Bureau, PMU Coordinator Mr.Dagnewu Llagos ,dagnewu. firstname.lastname@example.org ,0942016829 and Room No 111 New Building, Att. Mr. Samson Berhanc, email@example.com ,098984701 and inspect the bidding document during office hours 2:00-6:30 and 8:00-11:30 Local Time.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a none fundable fee of 350.00 ETB (Three Hundred Fifty Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in Cash. The document will be sent in person. Bid Documents will start to sell starting 19 May 2020
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 23 June 2020 @ 9:00A.M. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designaled representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 23 June 2020 @9:15 AM
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid Security of 170,000.00ETB (One Hundred Seventy Thousand Ethiopian Birr) in the form of Unconditional bank guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit or cashiers or certified check.
1. Attention is drawn to the Procu_ement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose informationon the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
2. The address(es) referred to above is (are): Tigray Water Resource Bureau
Office number 103 First Floor old building