Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- The Wolaita zone water, mines, and energy department collaborating with wolaita zone finance and econ55omy development department now invites sealed bids from local or international eligible bidders for the following project construction:
Name of Project
Wachiga Busha water supply expansion project
WWC & GC grade 5 or WWC grade 5 and above
- Bidders should present a business license valid and Renewed for 2012 E.C and valid and renewed 2012 E.C proportion waterworks registration and certificate for VAT, TIN, and Evidence for PPA registration.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 40,000.00 (Forty thousand) Birr in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for 90 (Ninety) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the SNNPR Wolaita zone finance and economy development department. Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Main Process at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00, (Two Hundred). The method of payment will be in cash against receipt.
- Bids must be delivered to the wolaita zone finance and economy development department. Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. core Process, Wolaita Soddo, Telephone number 0465512116 at or before 2:30 P.M afternoon (or 8:30 afternoon local time) on 21st calendar day from the date of this announcement on Ethiopian Herald News Paper/National newsletter. If the 21st day is not working days or the date of National holiday, the bid submission will be on the next working day at the same time and venue. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected,
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend in person at 3:00 P.M afternoon (or 9:00 afternoon local time) on 21″ calendar day from the date of this announcement on Ethiopian Herald News Paper. If the 21st day is not working days or the date of National holiday, the bid will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- The Departments Reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: wolaita zone finance and development planning department and wolaita zone water, mines and energy department. Next to higher court building (new building of wolaita zone administration ) for WZFEDD and In front of wolaita sodo university for WZWMED.
Telephone number: – 046-551-23-29, 046-551-21-16
Wolaita Soddo Town , Ethiopia
SNNPRS Wolaita Zone Water Mines
and Energy Department