INVITATION FOR BID
The Somali regional state, Youth and Sports Bureau invites wax-sealed bids to all interested and eligible bidders with renewed license, valid for 2013 EFY for
- construction stadium in kabridahar, Construction of stadium in Dakahbur, Construction of Sports Academy in kabribayah and
- Procurement of sport materials
- The supplier must have a valid Trading License Renewed for 2013 EFY, Tax Clearance certificate valid until the date of the deadline of bid submission, VAT registration /TIN/Suppliers certificate
- Bid documents can be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the bureau of youth and sports Bureau, Finance, logistic, planning, and EMIs port Process upon submission of a written application and a non-refundable fee of 600 Birr.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% (two percent) of the bid price in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee valid for a period of 60 days after bid opening: insurance Bond is not acceptable.
- Bid must be submitted to Somali Regional State Youth and Sports Bureau, Finance, Logistic, Planning and EMIS support process after 15 days of the announcement of the newspaper at 10:00 AM.
- Bids will be opened on the 16th day after the announcement on the Newspaper at 10:00 AM in the presence of Bidders or their legal representatives. Late Bids shall be rejected Bidders shall submit two envelopes in one envelope and separately in another envelope and should be sealed and waxed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, and of qualified bidders next.
- The Somali Regional State, Youth, and Sports Bureau have a right to Accept or reject the bid.
Tell: 0257754293/P.O Box 234 /
Somali Regional State Youth and Sport Bureau