Invitation to Bid for proposal on Regional survey
Regional survey regarding the role of Mass Media on Good governance, Democratization process, and Development for the Pastoral society.
The Somali Regional State (SRS) GovernmentCommunication Affairs Bureau seeks the services of a consultant firm to undertake a regional survey regarding the role of mass media on Good governance, a democratization process, and social/economic development for the pastoral society. Thus, the purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP)is to solicit proposals from qualified and eligible service providers who have the capacity to offer and undertake the services required.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of bidding document/request for Proposal (RFP) from the bureau, addressed below, through the payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 100.00 /Birr One Hundred only/, starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this Notice of invitation on the Ethiopian Herald. The bid opening days on the 16th day. If the 16th date is not a working date, it will be on the next working day.
- The bid will be submitted on the 16th date from 2:30amto 12:00am and opened on the same day at 2:30 pm.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and a copy ofVAT certificate, trade license, and registration certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- The technical proposal and financial offer for the services should be prepared in One Original and two copies in different sealed envelopes, and each proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one photocopy to be sealed in one envelope while the second photocopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as Original and Two PHOTOCOPIES to be placed in another outer envelope and must be placed in the bid box with a bid security of ETB 5,000.00 Birr in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee only at the same address below
- The evaluation and selection of consultants shall be carried out in accordance with SRS procurement directive; accordingly, the method used will be Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS).
- Thus, Bidders must meet a minimum number of technical points to be achieved in order to accept their proposals for the next stage of the evaluation (i.e. the evaluation of financial proposals). A minimum number of 70% points is required for technical proposals to be considered responsive. Consultants getting less than70% in the evaluation shall be rejected and the envelopes containing the financial proposals of those consultants scoring 70% and above shall be opened.
- Technical proposals will be opened by the Bureau’s bid evaluation committee in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend, on at the address mentioned below.
- The Bureau reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reason.
The Somali Regional State (SRS) Government Communication Affairs bureau
Tel. 0915752061/0942444207 P.O.Box: 360