REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA SOUTH NATION NATIONALITIES OF PEOPLES REGIONAL SATAES OF WATER MINES AND ENERGY DEVELOPMENT BUREAU
ETHIOPIA WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT
ONE WASH NATIONAL PROGRAM-CWA
Loan No. IDA-64450 Project ID P-167794
Bid No: ET-WMEDB-175058-CS-QCBS
- The SNNPR Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau through the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received budget from OWNPCWA Phase II the cost of Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Project and it intended to apply part of the proceeds of this loan under the contract for the hiring of eligible consultant firms for the assignment of Contract Administration andSupervision for Gidole & Masha Small Towns in Derashe Special Woreda & Sheka Zone, respectively.
- The SNNPR Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau now invites an eligible consulting firm to submit Expression of Interest for Gidole & Mo Small Towns in Derashe Special Woreda & Sheka Zone respectively.
- The consultant firm has the following assignment but not limited;
- A. Contract Administration and Construction Supervision of Project activities;
- B. Conduct further capacity building for town water boards and utility and assist the main implementation of the business plan by fully participating the town water boards and the utilities.
- C. Capable the Town Water Boards and the Utility during the implementation of the projects at all stages to improve sustainability and costeffectiveness.
- D. Updated Monthly progress report supported by photographs and CD.
4. The short listing criteria will include the firms
- Core business and years in business
- Qualification and experience in the field of assignment and
- Organizational, managerial and technical capabilities of the firm General qualification and number of key staff but not individual experts’ bio data.
5. Every relevant attached document should be signed and stamped by the firm.
6. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
7. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBS (Quality and Cost Based Selection) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
8. Interested firm may submit sealed documents of expression of interest to Southern Nation Nationalities Peoples Regional States of Water, Mines and Energy Development Bureau P/F/P/ Ad/S/process at Hawassa on July 13, 2020 at 4:00 P.M. Documents received after this date and time shall be rejected
9. Consultants could obtain further information of clarification with the following address;
Attention: SNNPR Water, Mines and Energy Development Bureau
Street Name: In front of Hawasa University,
Attn: Mr. Gedion Worku, Senior Procurement
Room Number 102,first floor
Telephone -0462 12 34 80 / 0462 20 99 74