Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNPR GAMO ZONE HEALTH DEPARTMENT-ETHIOPIA Water Supply and Sanitation Project
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- The SNNPR Gamo Zone Finance and Economy department, in collaboration with Gamo Zone Health department here by invites wax sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction of the following Small Works Contract-Civil works and Pipes & Fittings Supply and Installation projects in Gamo zone.
Name Of Project
Dara Dime Kebele W/S/P
GC-5 with WWC-s and above or WWC-5 and above
- Bidders must present a business license valid for the current year, tax clearance certificates, certificate of registration/Competency, VAT & TIN registration certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive bidding (NCB) procedure,
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses from Gamo Zone Finance and Economy Department, Arbaminch town, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two hundred) for each document.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of 30,000.00 Birr (Thirty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO (Cash Payment Order) only and shall remain valid for 120 days.
- Bids must be delivered to Gamo Zone Finance and Economy Department, Arbam inch, at or before 2:00 p.m. on 21st calendar day of this announcement; if the 21*calendar day lies on Ethiopian holiday, the last date of bid submission will be the next working day at the same time and venue. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m. on 21st calendar day of this announcement;if the 21scalendar day lies on Ethiopian holiday, the last date of bid submission will be the next working day at the same time and venue., at the tender Committee office of Gamo Zone Finance and Economy Department, Arbaminch town.
- The departments (GZHD & GZFED) reserve the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Full Address: Gamo Zone Health Department
Tel. 04688 14291/0027.
The SNNPR Gamo Zone Finance and Economy department