Invitation for Bid
- Name of Project: Procurement of 400,000-ton wheat grain or milling wheat on behalf Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation
- Procurement Reference number: PPPDS/ETBC/ICB/PG/149/12/2012
- The Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) on behalf of Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurement of 400,000-ton milling wheat.
- The PPPDS invites eligible bidders for the supply of goods and services mentioned above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the International Competitive Bid (ICB) procedures, contained in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8(a) from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm until the bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 8(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two Hundred Birr) or equivalent amount in easily convertible hard currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- The bid must be delivered to the address below at 8(b) on or before 13th October 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security amount valued 100,000 ETB or equivalent amount for each lot in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter-guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks. The bid security should be in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 8(b) at 10:15 a.m. on 13th October 2020. (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, block 5″, 200 floors, room No. 210, Telephone 0111-540423 or 011-1-223740 (b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened at PPPDS, Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, block No. 54,1″ floor conference Hall.
- PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS)
Tel. 011-1-540423 or 011-1-223740
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia