INVITATION FOR BID No. 018/ 2013 E.C
Procurement Reference Number: 018 /2013 E.C.
1.The OSZSF /Zone of Oromia National Regional State, have allocated budget towards the cost of Sandafa Town Administration Projects and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for the construction works. The names, location, amount of bid security and the total period of construction, including the required mobilization time, for School Blocks, are indicated in the table.
Name of Projects
Dirisa Elementary School Blocks
Sandafa Town Administration Of OSZSF
2. The Oromia special zone Surrounding Finfinne Educational Office (OSZSF), in favor of the above-mentioned Town administration now invites registered local contractors of Category BC-5/GC-6 and above only with their professional and trade licenses valid for the bidding period, to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction and completion of these Elementary Schools Blocks Construction Projects.
a) The bidders shall have a certificate of competency from Ministry of construction works and Urban Development, Oromia construction authority with Category BC-5/GC-6 and above only renewed for the bidding period and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include: –
- i. Commercial Registration Certificate
- ii. Its trading license renewed for the bidding period;
- iii. Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permit the bidder to participate in any public tender, TIN and VAT registration certificates
- iv. Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Federal Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency.
- v. The qualification of each bidder must fulfill a minimum of 70% of the requirements indicated in the bid document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents, including a set of Engineering Drawings in hard copy which is necessary for bidding purpose, at the address given below at office hours. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 1000(One thousand), only for one Elementary school, starting from the date of this notice. The method of payment shall be in cash to the OSZSF’s finance & economic development office.
5. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first & Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
6.Bids must be delivered on the 22/4/2013 E.Cor 31/12/2020 G.C to 21/5/2013 E.C on working day on or before 10:00 a.m.(4:00local time) to same address given above. Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened by the Procurement and supply Work process of the Office in the presence of bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend at the address below on the final date and 30 minutes after bid submission as stated above. Financial proposals of the qualified bidders will be opened on the date and time that is to be declared by the Office bid indorsing committee.
N.B: The bidder should have to know the idea that, design and specification will be partially changed and any addition and omission will be occurred after done by the awarded bidder.
7.Oromia special zone Surrounding Finfinne (OSZSF) Education Office reserves the right to reject this bid partially or fully
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee ETB 150,000 (One hundred fifty thousand) valid for 90 days after the date of the bid opening.
Address: Oromia special zone Surrounding Finfinne (OSZSF),
Addis Ababa Nifas Silk around Mammoo
Oromia special zone Surrounding Finfinne