Invitation for Bids
Project Name: Regional Pastoral Livelihood Resilience Project (RPZRI)
Credit No. 6548 PT
contract Title Construction of water Reservoir and Installation of Generator and Pump
Reference No. ET OROMIA RPLRPI-16/4355.CW RFB
- The Ethiopian Government has meelvod/has applied for/intends to apply for from the World Bank toward the cost of the Natural resource Management / Water Resource Development/ and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Construction of Water Reservoir and installation of Generator and Pump
- The Oromia Pastoral area Development Coordination Commission/Regional Pastoral Livelihood Revillenee Project coordination unit/ now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders/qualified Contractors/ the Case of Domestic contractors/ of Grade WWCS/GCS and above with Licensed valid for the current year and registration certificate from the competent authority for furnish log the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the construction of the following Works Irehabilitation and Expansion of Borchole/ within a period of 120 days margin of preference is not applicable.
Distance from Finfinne
Distance from Woreda
Construction of Water Reservoir and Installation of Generator and Pump
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding / NCB/ procedures, as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loong and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Pastoral Area Development Coordination commission /Regional Pastoral Livelihoods Resilience Project coordination Unit/Telephone +257 1186198711/34/38 and inspect the bidding documents during office hours at the address given below: Oromia Pastoral Area Development Commission/Regional Pastoral Livelihood resilience Project Coordination Unil Street Address: Sarbet Oromiea New Building Floor 8/Eight/ Room no. RPLRP city Finfinnel Addis Ababa, Country Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 250 ETB. The method of payment will be in Cash the document will be sent/delivered on hand.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below Oromia Pastoral Area Development Coordination Commission/Regional Pastoral Livelihood Resilience Project Coordination Unit Street Address: Sarbet Oromia New Building, floor 8/Eight Room no RPLRP city Addis Ababa, Country Ethiopia on or before / 27 October 2020 Time 10:00 AM and will be open the same day at 10:30 AM Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below striate address at the end of this invitation and also bidders should submit sealed bid documents Containing one original and one copy/one envelop/
- All bids( Each Lots) must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” ETB 84,375/Eighty four thousand three hundred seventy fived from a reputable Bank, prepared in the name of Oromia Pastoralist area Development coordination Commission/RPLRP/
- The address (es) referred to above is(are): Oromia Pastoral Area Development Commission/Regional Pastoral Livelihood resilience Project Coordination Unit
Street Address: Sarbet Oromiya New Building
Floor 8/Eight, Room no RPLRP
City Finfinne/Addis Ababa, Country Ethiopia
PO Box 20120 Country Ethiopia
9. The Oromia Pastoral area Development Coordination Commission/Regional Pastoral Livelihoods resilience
Project/RPLRP/reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
Oromia Pastoral Area Development Coordination Commission