REQUEST FOR BIDS (IFB)
- OROMIA WATER & ENERGY RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT BUREAU
- Project: Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Contract Title: Civil Work, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings & Supply& Installation of electromechanical Equipment of Haro Wachu Town Water Supply Project. Contract Reference No.: ET-OROMIA WERDB-167929-CW-RFB
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a Credit/Grant from different financers (WB, KOICA, DFID, AfDB, UNICEF, the Government of Finland) toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects of OWNP phase II and use proceeds of this Credit/Grant to payments under the contracts for Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipment Haro Wachu Town (Guji Zone) Water Supply Project in Oromia National Regional State.
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau now invite sealed bid from eligible Bidders for the execution of the works described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulation for IPF Borrowers July 2016, Revised Nov. 2016 and August 2018 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. at the address given below.
- . A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 800.00 (Eight Hundred) Ethiopian Birr or US $ 22.00 or its equivalent in easily convertible currency. The method of payment will be in Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 19/2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on October 19/2020. The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) in Ethiopian Birr or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency in the name of Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau.
- An average annual turnover of ETB 83,000,000.00 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within last five years and a specific experience of at least one similar contract in the last five years with ETB value 51,000,000.00 are among the required must meet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas University Olympia Campus on Amina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208. P.O.Box: 8630
Tel. 011 557 1306/1274/78/