Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid No. NCB OMDA/01/2012 Re-bid
- The Oromia Mineral Development Authority (OMDA) have secured a budget for the procurement of “Turnkey Delivery of Integrated Oromia Information Systems & GIS Works”
- Complete bid documents in English can be purchased from the above-mentioned office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 250(Two hundred fifty only) by submission of a written application to the Oromia Mineral Development Authority.
- Bidders should present a renewed license, Registration certificate issued from authorized Ministry, Taxpayer certificate, Registration card for VAT & TIN together & copy of ID card.
- Bid documents shall be delivered to Oromia Mineral Development Authority, 2nd floor Room No.203 and Tel. +251-011-552-50-46 on or before 11:59AM-Dec/22/2020, and bids shall be opened at 2:00 PM on the same date in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who are interested to attend at the 2nd-floor room No. 203.
- Bids shall be accompanied by a bid bond of not less than 1% of the bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guaranty.
- Oromia Mineral Development Authority reserves the right to reject the bids partially or fully.
Oromia Mineral Development Authority
2nd-floor room No.17
Churchill road, In front of Lycee Franco-Ethiopia
Oromia Mineral Development