INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
Bid No OCWE- 009/2020, 2012 EC
1. The OROMIA Construction Works Enterprise invites eligible bidders to submit their prices and terms and conditions for the supply of :
- Lot 1:- Supply and fix Arm strong
- Lot 2:- Scaffolding
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bidding documents at the office of: Oromia Construction Works Enterprise, Procurement, administration of Construction Materials & machinery Process, Room No.05, P.O.BOX 255/1250, Tele 011-55456-05, Fax 011-5502707 Near NMC, or Sudan Embassy, Finfinne
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Regional State of Oromia and are open to all bidders.
4. The complete set of bidding documents can be obtained from OROMIA CONSTRUCTION WORKS ENTERPRISE Procurement, Administration Of construction Materials machinery work process upon submission of renewed trade license, Ethiopian Conformity Assessment Certificate, VAT and TIN Registration together with written application up on payment of non-refundable fee of Br.200 for each lot.
5. Sealed envelopes contain an original and a copy of offer should be delivered to Oromia Construction Works Enterprise within 15 consecutive days from the 1st date of this announcement on the invitation/ Ethiopian Herald. Late bids shall be rejected.
6. The Original envelopes of Bidders shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representative on the 16th day of bid announcement closed at 2:30 PM & opened at 3:00 PM at Oromia Construction Works Enterprise on the same date at room 05. If the bid closing and opening date is on the holyday, the bid shall be opened in the next working day.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 20,000 for each lot.
8. The Bid Security ill be sealed in a separate envelope marked ” Bid Security”
9. The National Regional State of Oromia, Construction Works Enterprise reserves the right to reject partly or all bids.
Oromia Construction Works Enterprise
P.O. BOX 255/1250,
Tele 011-554-56-05, Fax 011-5502707