Invitation for Bids
- The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) has a plan to contract transportation service purchase of 19,530.90709 MTDFSA food commodities (wheat 17,277.5975 MT, YSP 1,733.5324 MT, and vegetable oils 519.7772MT) from Combolcha primary distribution points to 34 food distribution points (FDP).
- This bidding is open to all eligible bidders.
- The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development Amhara (ORDA) hereby invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the transportation of food commodities mentioned above. Bidders should present eligibility documents with their offer. All documents including the bid bond shall be issued by the name of ORDA. Appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include: Renewed trade license,* Valid Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority;* Attached freight transport service level registration certificate (minimum level 4 or and above certificate)given by Federal Transport Authority.* Attached all Cargo Truck (Vehicles) ownership certificate (1.12) and other related necessary documents.
- Interested bidders submit their bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr) in cash.
- The bid must be delivered to the address in a sealed envelope within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days below at 7(b) up to at the end of 10 workings days before 2:00 PM.
- Bids shall be valid for Dispatching will start mid-November 2020 and end on mid-July 2021 GC after bid opening date.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only payable to ORDA and shall remain valid for 30 consecutive working days beyond the validity date of the bid
- Bidding documents shall be sealed and delivered to ORDA at Bahir Dar: Electronic bidding is not allowed and late bids will be rejected.
- The floating period of a bid is 10 consecutive working days starting from the announcement of this bid on the AddisZemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 PMand opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representative who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) at the end of 10 consecutive working days at 2:30 PM. If the closing and the opening date is a holiday, the closing and opening date will be on the next working day at the same day and time.
- (a) Documents will be issued Bahir Dar City organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Block No 1, Room No.106 Telephone 058-226-63- 57 Fax. 058 226 43 74P.O. Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch Office near to Bole Printing press Telephone 011-550-44- 55(b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened BahirDar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, RoomNo. 106
- Bidders could obtain further information or clarification with the following address: -Organization for RehabilitationDevelopment in Amhara (ORDA)P.O. Box 132; Tel 0582-226 63 57Fax 058 226 43 74Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- . ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Organization for Rehabilitation
and Development in Amhara(ORDA)