Invitation for Bids
Bid No, ORDA/NCB/PG/01/2021
1. The organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) has a plan to different construction materials purchase.
2. The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) invites eligible bidders for the supply and deliver of goods mentioned above. Bidders submit appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid and renewed Trade license certificate,
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority,
- Tax Payer Registration Certificate
- Business organization registration certificate,
3. Interested bidders submit their bidding documents at the addrcss given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 200 (two hundred birr) in cash.
4. Bid must be delivered to the address in a sealed envelope within 10 working days below at 7(b) at the end of 10 working days before 2:00 pm.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only.
6. Floating period of bid is 10 working days starting from the announcement of this bid on Addis Zemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 Pm and opened in the presence of the bidders’ or representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) or without opening ceremony flowers we can open the bid at the end of 10 working days at 2:30 pm.
7. (a) Documents will be issued Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and at 2:30 pm.
8. RDA) head office, block No 1, room No. 106 Telephone 058-226-63- 57 Fax. 058 226 43 74 P.O. Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch office Development in Amhara (O near to Bole Printing press Telephone 011-550-44- 55.(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Room No. 106.
8.ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Organization for Rehabilitation Development in Amhara (ORDA)