CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Background: The Network of Ethiopian Women Association (NEWA) is a pioneer, national coalition of women associations that has been operating for the last two decades to realize gender equality and women empowerment in Ethiopia, by creating synergy of efforts among women associations and structures. NEWA was established in 2003 and reregistered with certificate number of 1481.
NEWA is currently implementing a project entitled “Ensuring Women Participation in Election in Ethiopia” with financial support from UN-Women.
NEWA is looking to hire consulting firm/individuals to carry out a Rapid Capacity Assessment on ‘Women Members of Political Parties and Prospective Candidates’. Hence, call interested consulting firms/individuals to express their interest to carry out the Rapid Capacity Assessment.
Eligibility: Bidders must have a renewed trade/ business certificate for the year 2012 E.C (2019/20 G.C), VAT, TIN and the renewed professional license certificate
How to apply
- Interested applicants are expected to collect the Terms of Reference (ToR) from the NEWA office [address located below]; Website: www.newaethiopia.org or by sending requesting email to email@example.com
- Interested applicants are expected to submit both technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes.
- Qualified women or firms with qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- Proposal submissions will be accepted no later than the 6th of October, 2020 at 5:30 pm.
- All applicants are required to submit their expression of interest (EOI), hard copies of both proposals and relevant documents including renewed certificates and sample previous related work within Ten  working days in person at the following address:
Network of Ethiopian Women’s Association (NEWA)
P.O.Box 27159/1000 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Yeka Sub-City, KenenisaAve, Woreda 08,
H.No. New, from Megenagna to signal
(Adwa square), behind Sumeya Mosque,
Before Magic Carpet School,
Tel. +251 118 217757/58