PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
National Competitive Bid/NCB
Procurement Reference Number: MUDH /ULGDP II/G-001/2009/10-17/18
The Ministry of Urban Development and Construction the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, (MUDCo) will receive finance From The Urban Governance Decentralization Programme (UGDP) is aimed at improving selected cities’ capacity to plan, implement and operate municipal infrastructure through investment grants, implementation support and consulting services. The program focuses on the improvement of service delivery through municipal administrations as well as on strengthening their relations to the regional and the central government. The UGDP aims at contributing to improved living conditions of the cities’ populations and the development of good urban governance in a wider sense.
The Supply of tablet computers is aimed at enhancing the prevention capacity of COVI-19 transmission in the project benefiting cities in particular and contributing towards the prevention of the Novel Coronavirus globally in general and now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the procurement of tablet computers.
1. The Bidders shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to MUDCo, to verify that the
Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing.
2. The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidder is engaged;
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority;
- Valid Tax clearance certificate;
- Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public Procurement, and Property Administration Agency;
List of Required Surveying equipment’s: –
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure, specified in the bidding documents, which is open to all eligible bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at MUDCo, Project Procurement Management Director under Urban Revenue Enhancement, Fund Mobilization and Finance Bureau at the address given below, from 8:30 to 12:30 A.M. and 1:30, to 5:30 P.M. from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 5:30 P.M. on Friday local time.
A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-returnable fee of ETB 100.00 as of the date of the advertisement is Noticed in Ethiopia Herald Newspaper. The method of payment shall be in cash
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes “Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
7. The required amount of Bid Security is ETB 3000.00
8. Bids must be delivered to the address mentioned below before 16 days starting from the date of the advertisement noticed in Ethiopian Herald News Paper Up to 4:30 Am Local time.
9. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 3000.00 (Three Thousand Birr in CPO). Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the above-mentioned place at 5:00 Am local time.
10. If the Last bid submission and opening date of the bid will appear on closing of working day or holiday the bid will be closed and opens on the next working day with same time and place mentioned on the above.
11. FDRE, MUDCO Urban Revenue Enhancement, Fund Mobilization and Finance Bureau reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Attn: Ato wondwosen Adugna; Senior Project Procurement Expert Urban Revenue Enhancement,
Fund Mobilization and Finance Bureau.
Addis Ababa, Lideta Sub City, Woreda
08, House No 141
Building No 1, 3rd Floor, Room No 201
Street Address:- Sudan street
E-mail address:- Urefmf@gmail.com
Town/City: Addis Ababa
Ministry of Urban Development and Construction