Specific Procurement Notice Template
Request for Bids Small Works
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Livestock and Fisheries Sector
Development Project (LFSDP)
Contract Title: Borehole Drilling for Holeta Bull-dam farm
Loan No/Credit No/Grant No.: 61650-ET
RFB Reference No.: ET-MOLF-186847-CW-RFB- RE-Bid
- The FDRE Ministry of Agriculture has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the livestock and fishery sector development project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement of Borehole Drilling for Holeta Bulldam farm.
- The Ministry of Agriculture now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders GC/WC grade 3 and above for procurement of Borehole Drilling for Holeta Bull-dam farm.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”July 2016 revised November 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry of Agriculture, procurement Directorate and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 09:00-12:00 am and from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in the English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 50.00 birr. The method of payment will be in cash the document will be sent by in person in hard copy or through e-mail in scanned soft copy.
- 6Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 10, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 30,000.00 (thirty thousand birrs). Bid security must be in the form of either CPO or bank guaranty
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids as required
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Ministry of Agriculture
Procurement Directorate:-Attention Mr. Degayehu
Desso Street address: CMC Road, behind Ethiopia
Geological Survey Floor /Room number: Block b 1″
Floor, room number 1-2
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia