Specific Procurement Notice Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Livestock and Fisheries Sector
Development Project (LFSDP)
- Contract Title: Procurement of field artificial insemination equipment and liquid nitrogen spare parts Loan No. / Credit No. / Grant No.: 61650
- RFB Reference No.: ET-MOLF-186848-GO-RFB
- The FDRE Ministry of Agriculture has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the livestock and fishery sector development project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement of field artificial insemination equipment and liquid nitrogen spare parts.
- The Ministry of Agriculture now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for procurement of field artificial insemination equipment and liquid nitrogen spare parts.
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 2016 revised November 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry of Agriculture, procurement Directorate and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 09:00-12:00 am and from 2:00 pm -5:00 pm hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 50.00 birr. The method of payment will be in cash the document will be sent by in person in hard copy or through e-mail in scanned soft copy.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 05, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 50,000.00 (fifty thousand birr). Bid security must be in the form of either CPO or bank guaranty
- The ministry reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids as required.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Ministry of Agriculture
Procurement Directorate:-A/t Degayehu Desso
Street address: CMC road, behind Ethiopia Geological Survey
Floor /Room number: Block b 1st Floor, room number 1-2
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia