INVITATION TO BID
The Jigjiga University needs to purchase students dormitory doors and locker box tea boiling, meat cutter and other related materials ,by Open bid tendering
Procurement Reference number: JJU/NCB/003/2013E.C
- The Jigjiga University has fund within the procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of
- LOT 1: Dormitory Doors And Locker Box,
- Lot 2: Tea Boiling, Meat Cutter And Other Related Materials,
- Lot 3: electric, water, and building materials.
- The Jigjiga University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders who fulfil the following documents 1.Renewed business liecense 2. Vat certificate 3.Supplier list certificate 4.Tin number, tax clearance certificate. And other mandatory documents
- Any quarries can be forwarded to the procuring entity Tell:-0933341461 Fax:0257752772
- A complete set of bidding documents in english may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application at JJU procurement office against a non-refundable fee of birr 500.
- Eligible bidders required to submit technical and financial proposal in one envelope.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for each lots of Ethiopian Birr 200,000 Birr (Two hundred thousand ) for the Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids must be delivered to Jigjiga University at the 15th day as of the bid is issued on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:00am in the morning..
- bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at Jig-Jiga University senate hall at the 15th day as of the bid is issued on the Ethiopian herald newspaper at 10:30am in the morning..
- Jig-Jiga University reserves the right to reject any bid (lots) or all bids.
N.B If the bid opening date is not a working day, the bid will be open on the next working day.