INTRENATIONAL COMMUNITY SCHOOL SCRAP SALE
The International Community School of Addis Ababa (ICS) invites interested bidders to submit price offers for the following items on “as is where is basis”.
1. One Refabricated house with three partitioned rooms (Size of Each Room-L12mxW6.95mxH2.25m).
- II. Used Hand Wash Basins & WCS
- III. Metal & Wood Scraps
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS:
- Bid document will be sold at the School’s Cashier office on working days for a non-refundable Br. 100.00 (One hundred) starting from Monday Aug 17 until Thursday Aug 20, 2020 between 9:30AM and 3:00PM. Cashier’s office will be closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
- Bidders should purchase a bid document to inspect the materials. Bid offers can be submitted within the above specified date and time frame. The closing date of the bid is Thursday Aug 20, 2020 at 3:00PM.
- Please note that The International Community School doesn’t collect VAT.
- The successful bidder would be notified by a letter of award to make payment to International Community School of Addis Ababa within three business days to remove the scrap items. The buyer is responsible to dismantle and remove the refabricated house and other scraps within three working days after the date of announcement.
- If the winner fails to pay the winning amount to the school on the specified date and remove the awarded items, the school shall withhold the entire Bid Bond amount (even if the bid bond covers a bid offer for other items) and dispose the scraps in any way it sees fit.
- The International Community School of Addis Ababa is unable to provide any assistance, either mechanical or manpower, for the dismantling and removal of scrap items. All costs related to the removal of the refabricated house and other scrap items will be covered by the buyer.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid bond of 5% the total offered value endorsed by certified cheque , -PO). The bid bond will be returned to unsuccessful bidders after completion of the bid process. Bid bond of successful winner would be considered with the winning amount.
- Bids received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
- The International Community School of Addis Ababa reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids for any reason.
Bids should be marked as “Purchase of Scrap Items” and submitted to the School’s Cashier Office by following address before or on Thursday August 20, 2020 till 3:00pm.
International Community School of Addis Ababa
Old Airport Road, PO Box 70282, Addis Ababa
For further information, please contact the School’s Property Management Office, Tel. 011 371 15 44 Ext. 5016, Mob. 0912 07 11 91