REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
PROVISION OF VEHICLE HIRING SERVICE TO INTERNATIONAL CENTRE OF INSECT PHYSIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY (ICIPE -ETHIOPIA)
- The International Center of Insect and Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is a world-class research center with a mission to alleviate poverty by ensuring food security, improving health, protecting the environment, and building the capacity of researchers and communities across the developing world, through the application of insect science.
- icipe Ethiopia is pleased to invite interested and qualified vehicle hiring service provider companies to submit proposals and quotations for the provision of vehicle hire service on a long term agreement (LTA) basis.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification, VAT Registration Certificates, business profile, and recommendation letter of organizations, copy of ownership booklet, and certificate of insurance of the vehicles.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a bidding document from the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology Country Office at ILRI Campus, Gurd Shola, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Tel: +251(0)116172594/92/87 from September 14 to September 22, 2020, during working hours. The bid document should be submitted to icipe office before 4 p.m. on 24th September 2020.
- Tenders must be submitted in sealed envelopes into the bid box prepared for the purpose and should be clearly marked: REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ) FOR PROVISION OF VEHICLE HIRING SERVICE. Late submissions will be rejected.
- icipe reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
ICIPE -INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
OF INSECT PHYSIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY