Invitation for Bids
NAME OF PROJECT:- Health MDG Program for Results Project
Grant No.:- TF A4689
Contract Title: – Procurement of registry books
Reference No:- ET-INVEA-177099-GO-NCB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Civil Registration & Vital Statistics Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement of 41159(forty-one thousand one hundred fifty-nine) pieces of Birth and 4119 (four thousand one hundred nineteen) pieces of death registry books.
- The Immigration, Nationality and Vital Event Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of 41159 (forty-one thousand one hundred fifty-nine) pieces of Birth and 4119 (four thousand one hundred nineteen) pieces of death registry books.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Immigration Nationality and Vital Events Agency (INVEA-CRVS) Project Alemtsehay Adem,firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 8:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3.30 pm from Monday to Thursday, and on Friday from 8:30am to 11:30am and 1:30pm to 3.30 pm local time.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 100.00 (One hundred Birr Only). The method of payment will be in cash or cashier’s cheque or CPO to the INVEA.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on July 8, 2020 at 10:30 am.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand BIRR)
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Immigration, Nationality and Vital Events Agency (INVEA-CRVS) project
2nd floor room number 37
Attn: Alemtsehay Adem, Procurement Specialist
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia