Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83365006
The GIZ – Bio-Diversity & Forestry Program Project is looking for Individual Consultant and/or a consulting firm who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals “Assessment of the Microeconomic Impact of COVID-19, Assessment of the Potential of Biodiversity resources to Address COVID -19 impact, Institutionalization of the Knowledge and good practices and cooperation”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document starting from Monday, 26 October 2020. via an email address: email@example.com Qualifications of the Consultants Consultant (National)
- Education/training (2.1.1): Ph.D. or master’s degree, and University Qualification in Economics/ Environmental Economics/ Environmental Engineering or relevant related studies,
- Language (2.1.2) very good business languages skills in English
- General professional experience (2.1.3) 10 years of professional experience in the Economy / Environmental Sector
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 10 years in Economics
- Regional experience (2.1.6): 5 years of experience in projects in Ethiopia.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 pm local time on Monday 9 November 2020.
- Kazanchis, GIZ Office Addis Ababa Near Jupiter Hotel
- Bloom Tower 9th Floor Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
- GIZ Bio-Diversity & Forestry Program Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.