Invitation for Bid
Bid No. FHC/NCB/PG/13/04/2013
- The Federal Houses Corporation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Different Vehicles with tender Ref. Number FHC/NCB/ PG/13/04/2013 E.C.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National Tender procedures Contained in the Federal Democratic Republic Government of Ethiopia Federal Housing Corporation and is open to all bidders, from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal House Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7 (a) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Corporate Procurement and Property Administration Directorate.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two hundred Birr) or an equivalent amount in easily covetable currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- The bid must be delivered to the address below at 7(b) on or before 10:00 Am on January 28, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as mentioned below in the table in the form of CPO or Bank counter-guarantee in ETB or freely convertible currency from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.
Bid Security Amount in ETB
Pick Up double cab
Buses (61 seaters)
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) at 10:15 Am on January 28, 2021
- (a) Documents will be issued at Federal House Corporation, Building on Ethical and Anti-corruption Commission, Room No. 209 Telephones 011-558-4890 / 011515 77 28.
(b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened at Federal House Corporation, Located on the Building of Ethical and Anti-corruption Commission, Conference Hall (second floor.)
8. Federal House Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid. Tel.no 011-5-15-77-28 mego 011-5-58-48-90
P.O. Box 299
Fax No. 011554-60-45/ 011552-46-46
Federal House corporation /EXC/