INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA ETHIOPIAN PHARMACEUTICALS SUPPLY AGENCY (EPSA)
- PROCUREMENT OF TB Reagents & Supplies, Medical Supplies
- IFB Number: ICB/PSA6/GF/RDF/SDG/TB/Emergency/LS/LR/19/20
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Pharmaceuticals supply agency (EPSA) invites all interested bidders to submit their bids for the Medical Supply indicated in the bid document.
- Qualification requirement:
- Refer: – Section3: Evaluation Methodology and Criteria
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Pharmaceuticals Supply Agency, Telephone: +25111-276 32 65/27763270/2763266 Fax:+251-11-2752555, E-mail: email@example.com, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM -5:30 PM from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Document in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee, Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. Those who want the bid document to be sent by a Courier Service shall pay an additional amount of ETB 2000.00 or equivalent in a freely convertible currency for a Courier Service charge or send a pre-paid Courier Service Coupon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15 calendar days after the date this notice posted on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper before 2:00 P.M local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Conference Hall of the Agency on the last day of bid submission at 2:30 P.M local time (For further detail refer to the Bid document that will be sold subsequently).
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000.00 or its equivalent in freely convertible currency.
- The Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids, at any time prior to award of contract without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders or any obligation to inform the affected bidder or bidders on the ground for the company’s action.
- Evaluation criteria will be stipulated in the bidding document.
The address referred to above is: Ethiopian Pharmaceuticals Supply Agency (EPSA) The Office of Chairman of Tender Committee Infront of St.Paul Hospital Addis Ketema K/K, woreda 05, P.O.Box: 21904 Telephone: +251-11-276 32 65 Fax number: +251-11-2752555 Electronic mail address E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
ETHIOPIAN PHARMACEUTICALS SUPPLY AGENCY (EPSA)