Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Pharmaceutical Supply Agency (EPSA)
Procurement of Pharmaceuticals
IFB Number: ICB/PSA6/MOH-GF-ARV &01 PH/09/20
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Pharmaceutical supply agency (EPSA) invites all interested bidders to submit their bids for the Pharmaceuticals indicated in the bid document.
Refer:- section: Evaluation Methodology and criteria
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Pharmaceutical Supply Agency, Telephone: +251-11-8276531/32, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM -12:30 PM and 1:30 PM -5:30 PM from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. Those who want the bid document to be sent by a Courier Service shall pay an additional amount of ETB 2000.00 or equivalent in freely convertible currency for a Courier Service charge or send a pre-paid Courier Service Coupon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before opening date and time (after 35 days from the date of floating on the magazine, an opening date shall be on a working day). The exact closing, opening date, and time clearly stated in bid documents. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Conference Hall of Pharmaceuticals Fund and Supply Agency, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000 or its equivalent in freely convertible currency.
- The bid security from an insurance company will not be accepted.
- The Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids, at any time prior to award of contract without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders or any obligation to inform the affected bidder or bidders on the ground for the company’s action.
- The address referred to above is:
Pharmaceutical Supply Agency (PSA)
The Office of Chairman of Tender Committee
P.O.Box: 21904, Infront of St.Poaul Hospital Addis
Ketema K/K, Wereda-5
Electronic mail address E-mail: email@example.com,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia