Invitation for Bid
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Irrigation Development Commission had invited sealed bids for construction projects at Anger, Keto & Weybo on the EthiopianHerald which was published on 20th October, 2020. However, as modification is required on some points, the previous invitation has been cancelled and replaced with this Invitatioin toBid. Hence, our Commission hereby invites sealed bids for the Construction of from
a) Anger Dam and Appurtenant Construction Work Lot-I
b) Anger Irrigation and Drainage System Construction Work Lot-II
C) Keto Dam, irrigation and Drainage System
DWeybo Dam and Appurtenant Construction Work Lot-I
e) Weybo Irrigation and Drainage System Construction Work Lot-II
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Open Bidding (NCB)procedures as specified in the Federal Government Procurement Directive and are open to all bidders.
- Bidders should possess experiences and competences in Construction of Dam and Irrigation Development Projects.
- Bidder can Purchase the bid document from Contract administration Team of Commission(2nd floor Room No-214)by submitting
I. Renewed trade license
II. VAT Certificate
III. Tax clearance certificate Valid at bid Submission date
IV. Grade-1 General water works Construction license from the Ministry of Water Irrigationand EnergyTogether with duly signed and sealed application letter and up on payments of a nonrefundable fee of 500 ETB (five Hundred Ethiopian Birr) for each project/lot.
4. The bid document comprising one original and five copiesofthetechnicalandfinancial proposalshould be submitted in two envelopes separately, the first envelope leveled as“TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and the Second leveled “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL”and the two envelopes sealed in another outer envelope
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on/or before. November 30 at 2:00pm local time Bid will be opened immediately after the bid submission dead line in the present of who chooseto attend in main Hall of Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy (Ground Floor)
6. Each Bid must be accompanied by a bid security amount of ETB500, 000 ETB (Five Hundred Thousand Ethiopian Birr) for each project/lot in the form of certified Cheque, Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O.) or Unconditional Bank Guarantee counter guaranteed
7. The bidder can be apply for one or for any number of projects from the above 5(five)projects
8. Bids shall be valid for 90 (Ninety) days after bid opening date.
9. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below from 8:30AM to12:30 AM and 1:30 PM to 5:30PM
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Irrigation Development Commission
Haile G/Silassie Road
Tel: +251 11 6636916
Haile G/Silassie RoadFax: +251 11 6610710 P.O.Box: 5744 or 5673