Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number-EU-CAFE 02/2020
Name of the project-EU-CAFE Project
1. The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Coffee and Tea authority (ECTA) would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of
- Lot-1 Lab equipment
- Lot-2 chemicals, and consumables.
- Lot-3 Coffee Machines
- Lot-4 Electronics
- Lot-5 Water Pump on the following terms and conditions
2. Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present a renewed trade license, VAT registration certificates, current tax clearance certificates, and supplier list registration certificates.
3. The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority which is located on Mexico Square Coffee and Tea Building 9th floor office no 903 by deposit non-refundable fee of birr 100 (One hundred birr) to Commercial bank of Ethiopia (CBE) Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority account number 1000161369822.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from 8:30 a. m to 5:10 P.M from Monday to Friday.
5. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the opening tender procedures contained in the public proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
6. Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount 20,000 (Twenty thousand birr only) in the name of Ethiopia Coffee and Tea Authority with a technical proposal in the form of a bank guarantee or CPO that shall valid for 60 days after bid opening.
Bidders be required to quote the price for inland transportation of the goods to their final destination. Jimma Agricultural Research Center (JARC) Jimma Ethiopia
The Supplier shall deliver the Goods to the Jimma Agricultural Research Center (JARC) Jimma Ethiopia.
9. Bidders shall submit financial, technical, and bid bond guaranty offer in separate envelopes.
10. Bid document shall b placed in the tender box provided by ECTA at 96 floors Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority Building, Mexico Square, Addis Ababa on or before May 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened at 2:30 p.m (Afternoon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
11. Late bid shall not be accepted and will return unopened.
12. Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority (ECTA) reserve the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids.
Ethiopia Coffee and Tea Authority (ECTA) Tel;-+251-115314016/ +251-115314113
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Coffee and Tea authority (ECTA)