Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Client: FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
Procurement Title: Procurement of Security Service for Killinto Industrial Park
Procurement Ref. No: IPDC/NCB/NC/12/2013
- The FDRE- Industrial Parks Development Corporation has budgets for the Procurement of security Service for Killinto Industrial Park.
- Qualification requirement includes: renewed trade license for the year, VAT registration certificate, and tax clearance.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Procurement Policy and Procedural Manual of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders in the address below up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian birr 200.00 (Two hundred) in cash.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 AM to 12:30 AM in the Morning and1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon and Friday from 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before November 12, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the Afternoon. A bid must accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or an Unconditional bank guarantee in accordance with the form provided in the section 4 Bidding forms of the bidding Document. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Technical Document will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on November 12, 2020 at 2:30 PM in the Afternoon and the financial will be opened after the technical evaluation result is notified to all bidders.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Address: Kebena, Infront of Kenya Embassy, Bishan-gari Building
Procurement and Property Administration Directorate
2nd Floor, Tel: 011 661 6396
Industrial Parks Development Corporation