Invitation for Bid
Procurement Reference number EWCA01/
August 2020/Nehase 2012
- The Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority has funds within the Government Capital budget to be used for the procurement of the Construction of Scout Residence, Service Quarter, and Septic Tank Buildings at Nechsar National Park and Senkelle Swayne’s Hartebeest Sanctuary.
- The Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of GC/BC 5 and above contractors for the construction of Scout Residence, Service Quarter, and Septic Tank Buildings at Nechsar National Park and Senkelle Swayne’s Hartebeest Sanctuary within the construction period of 120 calendar days for each site.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures and in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
Type of the project
Endpoint (Construction Site
Approximate to Length/kilometer
Nechsar National Park Scout Residence, Service Quarter and Septic Tank Buildings
Nechsar National Park
From Addis Ababal to Nechsar National Park 515 KM
Senkelle Swayne Hartebeest Sanctuary Scout Residence, Service Quarter and Septic Tank Buildings
Senkelle Swayne’s Hartebees Sanctuary
From AddisAbaba to Senkelle Swayne’s Hartebeest Sanctuary 305 KM
- A complete set of bidding document can be purchased by any interested eligible bidder upon non-refundable payment of Birr 200 (Two Hundred Birr) for each document from the Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation authority office 9h Floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 – 12:30 AM and 01:30- 05:30 Pm).
- One bidder shall compete only for one project from two projects.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Ethiopian wildlife Conservation Authority regarding the bidding document, At Yobek Commercial Center Oh Floor. From 8:30 to 12.30 AM and 1:30 to 5:30 PM working days
- Bidders shall present their renewed trade license for the year. VAT registration certificate. Tax clearance and renewed contractor registration certificate for the year form The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Ministry of Construction registration Certificate only.
- Bidders must also fulfill the following technical criteria renewed professional license, Experience, and renewed employment Agreement for each professional purchase receipt of ownership, General Experience of the contractor with supporting documents, specific experience of the contractor with supporting documents, datasheet should be signed and submitted with the technical document,
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Birr) for the construction of Scout Residence, Service Quarter, and Septic Tank Buildings for each site in the form of CPO and Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- Bids must be delivered to the address-below at Authority Main office (Sengatera Square Yobek Commercial Center) 9th Floor on or before the 21″ Calendar days (Continuous Days) of the bid first announcement on The Ethiopian Herald on or before 10:00 AM But if the 21st Calendar days. (Continuous Day) of the closing date is a weekend or holidays, It will be conducted on the next working day. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in stages, the technical evaluation will be conducted first and financial bids of only technically qualified bidders will be opened next.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one “original” and one “copy” of the technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes each.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, technical information & bid security in one envelope and Finical bid separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope
- Technical document and bid security will be opened in the presence of the bidders/legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on the 21st day of the bid the first announcement on The Ethiopian Herald 10:30 AM But if the 21st date of the opening date is weekend or holiday it will be conducted on the nerd working day
- Bidders are instructed to fill sing and seal all the forms of the bid documents failure to submit this will result in automatic rejection from the bid
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority
Yobek Commercial Center Floor (Sengatera square)
Tel 011 554 68 07 or 011 550 28 73