Invitation for Bids
City Government of Addis Ababa, Construction Bureau
Tender No ET-ETBC PCSU/CGAA-CB/NCB-24/2020
- City Government of Addis Ababa; Construction Bureau has allocated funds to be used for the procurement of Various Laboratory Equipment, Apparatus, Instruments & Tools
- The Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation, Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (PCSU) on Behalf of City Government of Addis Ababa, Construction Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Firm/Bidder(s) for the procurement of Various Laboratory Equipment, Apparatus, Instruments & Tools.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit and inspect the bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of October 7, 2020. Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m. – 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00a.m. 11:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.04:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m-12:00 noon. On the Submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (ETB Two Hundred only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The methods of payment will be cash or cashier’s check.
- Domestic Bidders who intends to bid by their own can get the bid document up on the Submission of a confirmation letter stating that they will bid by their own capacity only. Foreign bidders who do not have local agent in Ethiopia and wishes to get the bidding Document, the document will be sent by registered airmail if required so by the bidder, but Under no Circumstances will PCSU be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the Document so Mailed.
- Local Agents who represent a foreign bidder, it is a mandatory requirement to submit an Authorization letter from their respective Principals along with the local agent letter in Order to purchase the bid document)
6. The Bidding Documents will be sent by Ist class mail for overseas bidders who send Bank Draft of Birr 450.00 (ETB Four Hundred Fifty) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in Addition to the price of the document to the address given below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00p.m. (Local Time) on November 10, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the Presence of the bidders/representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:15 p.m. (Local Time) on November 10, 2020. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 75,000.00 (Birr Seventy Five Thousand) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee.
8. The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
9. The address referred to above is.
Attention: Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation,
Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit
Debrezeit Road, Near Kadisco Building
Telephone No. 011-440 36 13/0114 43 18 90/01 1-443 12-76,
Fax No. 011-440 35 79
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia