Invitation for Re-Bid
IFB No. T-09/2013
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registeredsuppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the supply ofLOT 1. Power Generator 15 kilowatt and LOT 2. Solar Power System 7kilowatt Items to be delivered & installed at ERA Vehicles size and weightmonitoring locations(Alemgena(dima), Mojo, Sendafa, Holleta, Sululta,Jimma, Diredawa(dengego), Awash, Semera, Debremarkos(Tik), Wereta,Mekele(Quiha), combolcha and Shashemene).
- Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid but not yet registered in thePublic Procurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may registerand expected to present the registered list.
- The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers fromEthiopian Roads Authority, Procurement and Supply Team 1st floorRoom No. 103 against payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 or inanother freely convertible currency of equivalent amount to be depositedon CBE Account Number 1000002579859 in the name of ERA and uponpresentation of renewed Trade License, its Tax clearance certificatevalid at submission of bids & which allows the bidder to participate inpublic tenders, VAT registration certificate with tax payer registrationcertificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationalityand the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with theprovisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is preparedin English Language
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than 7,000.00 forpower Generator and 7,000.00 for Solar Power System or in another freelyconvertible currency of equivalent amount. The Bid Security should be eitherin a form of Cashier’s cheque of certified cheque or Letter of Credit or BankGuarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form ofInsurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situatedat the 1* floor room No. 104 before the closing date on November 19, 2020 at10:00 AM
- Bids will be opened on November 19, 2020 at 10:15 AM in the Ethiopian RoadsAuthority conference room located at the back of old building, in the presenceof bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Roads Authority
Goods Procurement Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No. 011-5-53-04-23 or 251-11 515 34 41
Mexico In-front of Wabishebele Hotel
Ethiopian Roads Authority