Re-Invitation for Rental of Construction Machinery
IFB No. T-08/2013
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the rental of construction machinery (Dump truck, Dozer, Grader, Excavator with JackHammer, Excavator with wheel, Shower truck, Loader, Chain Excavator, Roller)Items to be delivered at ERA (Adigrat, Alemgena, Combolcha, Debremarkos, Diredawa, Gonder, Jimma, Nekempt, Shashemene, and Sodo) branches.
- Where a supplier wishes to participate in this bid but not yet registered in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may register and expected to present the registered list.
- The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from Ethiopian Roads Authority, Procurement and Supply Team 1st floor Room No.103 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount to be deposited on CBE AccountNumber 1000002579859 in the name of ERA and upon presentation of renewed trade License, its Tax clearance certificate valid at the submission of bids & which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders, VAT registration certificate with a taxpayer registration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in the English Language.
- Bids must be accompanied with bid security of not less than Birr 10,000.00(Ten thousand) or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount. The Bid Security should be either in a form of a Cashier’s cheque or certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the 1st-floor room No. 103 before the closing date on October 20, 2020, at 10:00 AM
- Bids will be opened on October 20, 2020, at 10:15 AM in the Ethiopian RoadsAuthority conference room located at the back of the old building, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Roads AuthorityGoods Procurement Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No. 011-5-53-04-23 or 251-1-5 15 34 41Mexico In-front of Wabishebele Hotel
Ethiopian Roads Authority