Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference number: Bid No.06/2013
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise(EPSE) has funds within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of various equipment
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of
- Lot-1: Bulk Flow meters & accessories; ;
- Lot-2: Explosion Proof Magnetic Starters, Explosion Proof ON and OFF Switches; LED Flood light etc;
- Lot-3: Fire fighting Tank Cool Nozzle, Threadolet, Pressure Gauges, API Gravity Drop Adapter ;etc;
- Lot-4: Plotter;
- Lot-5: Fire Alarm & detection Control Panel and
- Lot-6: Carbon Steel plates
- Bidders can submit separate bids for one or more Lots but shall submit bids for the entire items of each LOT. Partial offers within a LOT shall be rejected
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8(a) from: 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders, at the address below at 8(b) upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr Only) at order for each LOT.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 06/11/2020; 10 hours AM Addis Ababa time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of
- Birr150,000.00 forLOT-1;
- Birr 70,000.00 for LOT-2;
- Birr 50, 000.00 for LOT3;
- Birr 20, 000.00 for LOT-4 ;
- Birr 18, 000.00 for LOT-5 and
- Birr 100,000.00 for LOT-6 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity date of the bid.The bid security shall be denominated in Ethiopian Birr or in the currency of the bid but shall be equivalent to that stated above and shall be in CPO or a Bank guarantee or Bank certified cheque issued by a Bank established in Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence, of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 (d) at 06/11/2020 10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected:..Ground Floor Room 06,(b)Address documents will be issued from:…. Ground Floor Room 06,(c) Address Bids must be delivered to:…… 6th Floor Room No 602,(d)Address of Bid Opening: 6th Floor Room No 602 at EPSE Building,, Roosevelt Street, 200mts on the way to AU HQ from Mexico Square,
- The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise
P.O. Box 33 75, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: 0115525405, Facsimile 0 115512938 and 0115541905