Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference number: Bid No.14/2013
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE) has funds within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement Civil construction works for staff residence for its Gondar Depot located at Gondar Town
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise invites sealed bids form eligible bidders for the furnishing the necessary labour, materials and equipment for construction and completion of staff residence for its Gondar Depot
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures for the Procurement of Works contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all registered Contractors of Category GC/BC grade 2 & 3 with documents evidencing eligibility ((TIN VAT, trade license tax clearance ,certificate of registration for registered contractor status )
- Bids shall submitted into two separate outer envelopes, the first envelope containing the original and copy of the technical proposal envelopes; the second envelope containing the original and copy of the financial proposal envelopes
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from: 08:00 at 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders, at the address below at 9(b) upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr Only)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 9(c) at or before 24/02/2013. 10 bours AM Addis Ababa time Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 200,000.00 Ethiopian Birr and shall be in CPO issued by a recognized Bank established in Ethiopia.. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9 (d) at 24/02/2013 10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected: Ground Floor Room 06,
- (b) Address documents will be issued from: …. Ground Floor Room 06,
- (c) Address Bids must be delivered to: 6th Floor Room No 602
- (d) Address of Bid Opening: 6th Floor Room No 602 at EPSE Building, Roosevelt Street Near Mexico Square,
10. The EPSE has the right to Accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise,
P.O.Box 3375, Addis Ababa,
Ethiopia, Telephone: 0115525405
Facsimile 0 115512938 and 0115541905