INVITATION TO REBID
(PROCUREMENT OF WORKS)
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Institute of Agriculture Research Agricultural Growth Program II (AGP2)
- Credit No: 56050 ET
- Construction of Poultry House at D/zeit Agricultural Research Center
- Reference No: NCB-EIAR-AGPII-
- POULTRY HOUSE-01-2020
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of Agricultural Growth Program II (AGP II) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of Poultry House at D/zeit Agricultural Research Center
- The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the following works and related services.
Amount of bid security in ETB.
Construction of Poultry House at D/zeit Agricultural Research Center
*Construction of Chicken Poultry House
*Construction of Feed Ingredient Store
*Construction of Equipment Store
3. Bidding will be conducted through the national Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guideline”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR), AGP2 Procurement Unit, Ato Abraham Mebrie, email firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM Morning & 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM in the afternoon during official working days.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 500.00 or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash/cashier’s check.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Sep. 22, 2020 at 10:00AM; Bids shall be opened on Sep.22, 2020 at 10: 30 AM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
7. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
CMC Road, behind Geological
Survey of Ethiopia and beside Ministry of Agriculture and
Natural Resource /In front of Egzabir Ab church
Block 05, Room number 26
Attention: Dr. Sofia Kassa
City: Addis Ababa
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR)