INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
ETHIOPIA ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM
- Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project
- Procurement of Insulators
- Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: IDA-6157 & IDA – 6158
- TENDER Nos:
- Lot 13, WBEEU-UEAP/13/2019-2020(ICB) Procurement of Insulators
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of insulators. Tendering will be conducted through international competitive bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible Bidders.
1. The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of insulators.
2. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from. 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management, Project PL W and Facilities Berges Building 3rd floor Tel:+251-11-1263154 Fax:-+251-11-1263181
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 4,000.00 (Four Thousands Birr Only) for Lot 13 starting from May 6, 2020.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before June 22, 2020 for Lot 13 at 14:00 hour local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at UEAP Office near IriBekentu Bridge, Berges Building 5th Floor, Project Portfolio Management Meeting Hall on June 22, 2020 at 14:30 for Lot 13.
- All Bids must be accompanied by bid security and it shall be an unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eighty (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 14,000.00 (United State Dollars Fourteen Thousand only) for Lot 13.
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management Directorates office reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACESS