INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION
- The Ethiopian Electric Power would like to invite prequalification document from eligible applicants which can arrange soft concessional loan which full fill the IMF definition and accepted by the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Ministry of Finance, from its respective government and/or financing institutions for Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning of transformer Maintenance workshop Project.
- It is expected that Invitations for Bid (IFB) will be made in August 12, 2020. Interested applicants are allowed to submit Application to be pre-qualified for these contracts subject to meeting the Pre-qualification Requirements.
- A complete set of the prequalification documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 2,000.00 (Two Thousand) or it’s equivalent freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP main A/C No. 1000068726372, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Ghiorgis Branch, Swift Code: EBETETAA and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD currency respectively.
- Prequalification will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the EEP’s procurement guideline and is open to all eligible contractors.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information, and inspect the prequalification documents, from the Ethiopian Electric Power at the address below during working hours. A complete set of prequalification documents in English may be collected from the address mentioned below. The document will be col cited from the procurement office during working hour morning from 8.00 AM to 12.00 PM and afternoon from 1.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
- .Applications for Prequalification should be submitted in sealed envelopes to the following address either delivered by hand or by registered mail in one (1) original and three (3) copies to the address below by 26 September 2020, at 2:30 PM local time and be clearly marked “Application to Prequalify for Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning of Transformer Maintenance Workshop Project and Application of arranging the soft concessional loan. Late applications shall be rejected.
- The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all Applications.
Ethiopian Electric Power Attention: Mr.Kefyalew Mergiya, Procurement
Director, Address: Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Head Office,
Kirkos Sub city, Woreda 6, House Number 180/181, Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No.01 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,